SB 1343 1 Hour Sexual Harassment Course for Non-Supervisors in California (Course)
In October of 2018, California passed SB1343. This new law requires employers with 5 or more employees to provide 1 hour of sexual harassment training to non-supervisory employees every 2 years. This brand new course covers every aspect of the law's requirements including:
- Federal and California sexual harassment law.
- Federal and California protected groups.
- Harassment based on gender identity, gender expression, transgender, and sexual orientation.
- Abusive conduct training (bullying)
- 40 minutes of HD video.
- Over 50 quiz questions to meet the interactivity standard required by the law.
- 1 full hour of training to meet the standard.
This detailed video based course will ensure that your staff understands federal and California law and motivate them to prevent harassment in the workplace.